Steps of the admission process for School and High School
- Familiarise yourself with the educational offer: visit each section of our site, depending on the target schooling cycle (nursery, school, high school)
- Completing the inquiry form
- Visit the campus and parents’ meeting with the Admission Manager (clarifying the school offer, other particular aspects, etc.).
- Payment of the application fee (after scheduling the visit for admission tests)
- Providing the documents requested by the Admission Manager (eg: transcripts from the current school, recommendation letter)
- The child spends a day in the Avenor community, being observed by the educational team and the school’s psychologist.
- Complete the registration form and sign the Schooling Contract
- Payment of registration fees
- Submitting the necessary documents (the identity document of the parents or tutor, the birth certificate of the child, the photo / video agreement form, medical documents)
During the admission process, students will sit the following exams:
Grades 1 - 5: Romanian, Mathematics, English.
Grades 6 - 8: Romanian, Mathematics, English, another Modern Foreign Language.
Grade 9: Mathematics, English, critical thinking and another Modern Foreign Language. In addition, prospective students go through an interview.
Grade 10 - 12: Assessments will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Steps of the admission process for Nursery
Entry to Nursery Groups
Children must be 2 to 4 years old on or before September 1st;
· We accept children that turn 2 years old by December 31st in the same academic year only if places are still available in Nursery Green group.
· Children younger than 2 years old by December 31st will be enrolled in the following school year.
Entry to Reception Groups:
o Children must be 4 to 5 years old on or before September 1st;
Entry to Year One Groups:
o Children must be 5 to 6 years old on or before September 1st;
Nursery School Tour
1. Set up a tour with the nursery school office by filling in the online inquiry form. You will receive basic school information at that time and be able to see the nursery school facilities and ask questions.
Children visit the nursery
3. Children due to start school are invited to visit the school with their parents beforehand, so that they can familiarise themselves with the classroom, the activities and meet the teaching staff.
4. Fill in the Registration Form and sign the Schooling Contract
5. Submit the other required documents (parents’ or guardians’ ID, birth certificate of the child, photo/video agreement form, medical documents).
6. Pay the registration fees