Steps of the admission process for School and High School
- Familiarise yourself with the educational offer.
- Visit the campus and parents’ meeting with the Admission Manager (clarifying the school offer, other particular aspects, etc.).
- Completion of the application form and payment of the application fee of 100 Euros.
- The child spends a day in the Avenor community, being observed by the educational team and the school’s psychologist.
- Students will sit the following exams:
Grades 1 - 5: Romanian, Mathematics, English.
Grades 6 - 8: Romanian, Mathematics, English, another Modern Foreign Language.
Grade 9: Mathematics, English, critical thinking and another Modern Foreign Language.
Grade 10 - 12: Assessments will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Parents fill in a questionnaire.
- For those outside the Avenor community: a questionnaire filled by the teacher / director of the nursery or school the child comes from.
- Communicating the admission decision to parents.
Steps of the admission process for Nursery
- Visit the school and familiarise yourself with the educational offer;
- Discussion with the class teacher or age groups coordinator attended by the parents and the child;
- Going through the registration process.