Steps of the admission process for School and High School
- Familiarise yourself with the educational offer: visit each section of our site, depending on the target schooling cycle (nursery, school, high school)
- Completing the inquiry form
- Visit the campus and parents’ meeting with the Admission Manager (clarifying the school offer, other particular aspects, etc.).
- Payment of the application fee of 100 Euro (after scheduling the visit for admission tests)
- Providing the documents requested by the Admission Manager (eg: transcripts from the current school, recommendation letter)
- The child spends a day in the Avenor community, being observed by the educational team and the school’s psychologist.
During the admission process, students will sit the following exams:
Grades 1 - 5: Romanian, Mathematics, English.
Grades 6 - 8: Romanian, Mathematics, English, another Modern Foreign Language.
Grade 9: Mathematics, English, critical thinking and another Modern Foreign Language. In addition, prospective students go through an interview.
Grade 10 - 12: Assessments will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
After receiving feedback related to the admission tests:
- Parents fill in a questionnaire.
- For those outside the Avenor community: a questionnaire filled by the teacher/director of the nursery or school the child comes from.
Steps of the admission process for Nursery
- Visit the school and familiarise yourself with the educational offer;
- Discussion with the class teacher or age groups coordinator attended by the parents and the child;
- Going through the registration process.